Tuesday 20 April 2010

Summer breeze

If you're like me, when you look out of the window in the morning and see a beautiful blue sky and the sun shining it really does make me smile. How much easier is it to get out of bed knowing you can go out and feel the sun on your face? I'm not sure how long it is going to last but let's make the most of it.

So, inspired by this lovely sunny spell, I have put together this mood board made up of baby pinks mixed with a bright yellow. I picture these colours working really well for an outdoor country wedding providing a great backdrop for a fab and fun wedding day. I think this would work well for a more relaxed setting with guests dressed in floaty summer dresses and open neck shirts without ties drinking a few snazzy cocktails on the lawn.


Of course, you can use this pallet for any style of wedding as I'm sure you'll agree the colours make a perfect match!

Photo credits:
Candy Floss: Martha Stewart Weddings
Invitations: Martha Stewart Weddings

Table setting: Wedding Style Guide

Gerberas: Australian Cycling Forums

Cocktail: Open Salon

Polka dot favour boxes: Brides Magazine

Dresses: I am blessed

Paper flowers: Martha Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment